Developmental Projects In Catchment Area
* Construction of culverts to link suburbs of Santasi
* Construction of a bridge to link Moshie-Zongo, New-Tafo and Tafo Nhyieso.
* Fencing of a refuse dump at Old-Tafo
* Construction of gutters at Old-Tafo Adompom
* Construction of a drainage at Old-Tafo Ahenbronum
* Support for the construction of boreholes at Pakyi No. 1 and Pakyi No. 2
* Assistance for the supply of electricity to Pakyi No. 2
* As part of its social responsibility, the bank donated GH¢ 6,000 to the K.M.A for the beautification of Kumasi and also spent GH¢ 17,500 for the beautification of the Ahodwo roundabout by mounting a gigantic metallic horse to beautify the roundabout.These developmental efforts have facilitated a speedy integration of the rural economy into the overall economic and development process.