Support To The Under Privileged
* The bank has constructed ramps at two sites at Ayigya and Santasi to receive the physically challenged who come to do business with the bank.
* The deplorable conditions at the central destitute infirmary at Bekwai touched the heart of the bank to donate food items for the up-keep of the inmates.
* On several occasions, the bank has donated cash and food items to the Westphalia village at Oyoko.
* The bank donated a wheel chair to a physically challenged student of the Kumasi Polytechnic, Master Ata Yeboah and sponsored his 3-years HND Course until tragedy struck and the student was knocked down by a vehicle and lost his life.
* The bank took it upon itself to repair a broken down vehicle of the Kumasi Children's Home to facilitate their movements. To protect the community, the bank spent GH¢ 850 to renovate the Old-Tafo police station in 2004.